What information do we collect?
- When you register to receive information on any of our products and services we ask for your name, email address, telephone number, address, postcode and brief details to establish how to respond to your request.
How do we use it?
- We may also use the information to contact you about our products and services which we think will be of interest to you. If you would not like to be contacted please ensure you contact us by email (email@example.com) so we may remove your details.
How do we protect your information?
- Your data is protected by secure Firewall technology.
Do we disclose information to third parties?
- We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others without obtaining your prior consent. We may, however, produce statistics about our organisation, website usage and traffic patterns information to third parties but these statistics will not include any identifying information.
- We reserve the right to cooperate with regulators in the investigation of alleged unlawful activities by users of the website, or relating to users of the website and we accept no liability for such disclosures.
We may share information gathered via the website for other purposes without consent where:
- We have to do so, or are allowed to do so by law;
- We have a duty to the public to reveal the information; or
- Our interests mean that we must give the information e.g. to prevent fraud